:)
Monday, January 26, 2009
were all in this together
i love love. especially when its given from God. I love blessings. especially when its given from God. I love sunny days and a cool breeze. i love phone dates and best friends. i love getting out of school at 12:15. Im loving jack johnson at this moment; and owl city. I love life. And most of all, i love when we realize how small we are and once we get past our complications we are simple one bodied human beings. Were all here together, to be with each other. I love just living day by day and constantly i need to be reminded not to get stressed on the future. I always seem to do that. One of the best things that has happened to me this year has been joining the worship band at Calvary. I have met so many amazing people from it. I have learned so much and it has helped me with my voice. God totally has a plan. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! i wish people could just understand my happiness and not think im fake. I'm just a girl trying to live a simple life and not get caught up in things that dont matter. I have the love of Jesus in me and its the most amazing and freeing feeling in the world. I just wanna love love love love and laugh and dance, lots of dancing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment