
I woke up this morning with so much excitement built up inside me. Today is a day of new beginnings. From what i've experienced, i believe that true friendship can never be completely destroyed. Yes, you could distance. Yes, it could be lost for a long time. And yes, you could get in a blowup fight and not talk for a year. But in the end, everything works out. If you have had a very strong connection with that person then i feel that there will be always a part of your heart for them. No matter what. I think many times people try to hide that part of their. They try to pretend like they aren't hurting at all. I believe its impossible. Friendship is such an important thing, something to never take for granted. I think after 3 years now i've finally realized the importance of it. Everyone needs someone to lean on.
So here's my encouragement for today. Be a friend. Show someone some extra love today. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment