Sunday, April 26, 2009

look at us now

People say time heals all things. But with time, i get more frustrated. I'm tired of judging someone upon their potential and not who they actually are. I always end up dissapointed. Everything is so confusing and i don't know where my next step should be. I guess thats just life though, your not supposed to worry about your next step. Just go. Don't worry about the future, just focus on the present. Count your blessings and invest in those who deserve it. I want to show love to everyone but its so hard when someone hurts you so much. So much that you don't even know the effects of it until it actually hits. I wonder if its even gone into his mind, i wonder if he ever even cared. I wonder if he'll do anything to fix it. But, it doesn't matter, time keeps coming. I gotta get caught up with it.

:)

No comments: