This break has been nothing short of surprising. If i had to plan out how i thought it would go, my life would not fit. But, its an amazing thing. I could cry right now with how happy i am with how God is changing me. I am nothing like i was even just three months ago. I'm learning to just let go, let loose, and let live. After all those blogs about it, i'm FINALLY learning how to accept and love imperfectness, i knew i would :) And last but not least, i'm learning to live in the moment, not worry about tomorrow. I learned that there will always be tomorrow and new possibilities, and that brings me so much peace. I'm learning that being depressed isn't always bad. Sometimes we need to go through terrible times, because that paves the way to our good times. Anger can be a good thing. Frustration is unavoidable; but when you make an effort to let go and just enjoy the ride, love will always come back into your life. So just hang on, get a good grip and don't let go, it too will pass :)
liven' in loveeee,
lo
No comments:
Post a Comment