Sometimes people like to dissapear. I, also love to escape and not talk to anyone for awhile. It can be good to give yourself some distance between you and people you love; there's a boundary to that though. I don't like when someone dissapears and doesn't come back. the feeling of being used. I'm a real easy girl to get along with and i can make friends fast, so recently people have been using that against me. They become buddy-buddy with me but once they find what their looking for or something better, they just wipe the dust from their feet and walk away...
is it my fault for letting them come close to me, or theirs for using me?
So.. what do you do? bring it up to them? Well when i do that, i seem like the clingy fool when all i wanna do is have a friend. i hate how it either has to be black or white. best friends or nothing at all. can't everyone just all get along? I can give space, i need space a lot to. But where does it cross the line?
This break is for learning and progression. I'm going to come back refreshed and ready to finish the year off strong with the people that mean the most to me <3
No comments:
Post a Comment