Saturday, March 28, 2009

real

Sometimes routine and life drains you down. It's totally gotten me down recently. Dealing with people's imperfections can be hard, but learning to deal with them and get through it is one of the best lessons i am finally learning. I am not as close with my best friend (Jesus) as i want to be. I've been so busy and i haven't been putting in the effort. It's also been hard with other various distractions. But at least i know it's not the best and i want to fix it right?

Also, i am so completely done with fakeness. If you want to have a fake friendship, save the drama for me and for you. I hate not knowing who to trust because i never know whose in it for the real friendship. Theres a few (very few) people that i love and trust and their the ones i'm going to stick with. So i'm sorry if i'm not making the biggest effort to be your friend, i just don't need the fakeness. I'm not judging anyone i'm just saying how i feel. Theres a difference between showing love to everyone and being fake with people. Theres good in everyone though, and thats what im trying to focus on. 

I'm learning to love imperfections more, Jesus more, and my true friends more. Thats all i have to say.
x

No comments: