Sometimes we get so caught up in a moment we forget about what is going on around us. I want to do everything for others and be selfless. i want to give everything away. i want to make music. I don't know what's in my future, but thats the fun part. living minute by minute, not knowing the life i'm leading. Sometimes i get really frustrated with people. but i'm sure they also get very frustrated with me. sit. wait. wish.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
show me what i'm looking for
Sometimes we get so caught up in a moment we forget about what is going on around us. I want to do everything for others and be selfless. i want to give everything away. i want to make music. I don't know what's in my future, but thats the fun part. living minute by minute, not knowing the life i'm leading. Sometimes i get really frustrated with people. but i'm sure they also get very frustrated with me. sit. wait. wish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment