Tuesday, March 31, 2009

overwhelmed with the future, caught in the now.

chocolate cake and milk is lovely. quite lovely. but you know what's more lovely? friday starts spring break and i'm more than ready to get away. i need it. Life down here has gotten to selfish and worldly. i need to take a step back and reflect. even though it will be sad not seeing anyone for ten days (except anyone who is willing to take me to the beach :) ... I'm going to vegas, home for three days and then Palm springs. it will be good. I'm going to try to run, alot. i never thought i would miss cross country but i really do. i'm going to pray even more, and journal, and blog, and write songs, and read, and just reflect. When break ends, back to work. I'm starting to record the first songs for my album soon (real recording). And the end of freshman year, wow, what a great year. I'm overwhelmed with the future, done with the past, onto something more... :)

No comments: