It's so funny not knowing. Or thinking you know but then when you least expect it, everything changes. I guess you need to learn to love that in life, because it happens. I thought i had my whole summer planned out; this amazing summer full of sun and love. But just as my summer starts, things change. I haven't felt like blogging in awhile because it frustrates me having to talk out my complications. But now, as complicated my life may be, i am happy. I am content in not knowing what will happen this summer. I'm completely content with just hanging out with my family some nights.
Im content with myself, i dont need constant reassurance from a boy. I don't need a consistent group of girls to talk about superficial stuff with. Im completely happy just having amazing talks with a best friend. Me and my guitar will have fun this summer. Me and my mom will have fun this summer. And i will have fun this summer. I'm going to learn alot and grow and im so stoked!
heresto a summer to remember.
j u s t d o i t .
No comments:
Post a Comment