I was just reading my favorite author, Sarah Dessen's blog and decided that maybe its time for me to blog again. Woah, what a summer. Just looking back at everything, all the experiences, all the people, all the learning, it amazes me. And we still have a whole what like 25 days left?! It bums me out but maybe it would be bad for summer to go on forever. I always feel like your put through things for a reason and so they will help you out with future experiences. And thats always how i view my summers, even though this one has definitely been the most exciting. Come fall i will be moving into my dads house, kinda. I will stay there during the weeks and then be with my mom during the weekends. This has been such a hard decision and caused much turmoil but i know that it is for the better. I got a bracelet yesterday that has the word "courage" engraves in it, maybe that will help me.
I've been trying to pursue God but sometimes it has been very confusing and even frustrating. I know that he is doing major things in my life right now, i just dont know what to do about i though. So i just keep praying that he will help me and show me how to get closer to him.
I got my atm card to work yesterday, i thought that was kinda cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment