Anyways, i could just cry. God is SOO GOOD. It sure does take a summer of sinning, experiencing, loving, forgiving, be-friending, to change a person. I am so thankful to where i am now. I have so much ahead of me. No more taking steps back, its my time now.
...I remember the very minute we got out of our last day of school, me and my best friend tasha took the bus to the beach. It was such a good way to start summer. We had a few goals for this summer, and a modo.
1. Talk to a random hot boy- yet to do
2. modo: just do it - i feel i have lived that out
and just learn and live...
i was so nervous for this summer to begin, i was scared of the uncertainty. but looking back, that was the best thing in the world for me.
So i leave you with this: Dont be afraid, live and love and laugh. Dont take life to seriously.
So here's to another year full of blessings.

No comments:
Post a Comment