Monday, September 7, 2009

Second Week of School.

Well, tomorrow will be the first day of my second week of school. Last week was a blur considering all we did was sign sylabus's and such. But more than that, its a blur because i had the flu. I was quite the pessimist about school last week so i was definitely looking forward to the three day weekend. Well, now the 3-day weekend is over. It was a good weekend. I hung out with some good friends. I'm really excited about this week to come though. Tonight i actually completed all my homework, set up the coffee pot, and uploaded some new tunes to my new ipod touch, wonderful. There's so many things in my life that i value and love, even if its little things. So i've decided to make a list.
Things I Love:
Coffee
Music (given)
Jesus
My Family
Fashion
Grass
The flower pot in my room
Traveling
Hippies
Rings
Dark nailpolish
Photography
Books that make you think
Movies that make you cry
Open windows at night
ROSE SALVE (that definitely deserves the caps)
Pennsylvania/newyork/sacramento (fave places ever)
sunglasses
the beach
slip and slides

there's many more considering i find joy in most of lifes little things. Maybe ill continue the list later.
x

No comments: