For the first two months of school i have noticed something lacking in me. Something that i knew was deep down in there but slowly slipping out. I am no longer excited about Jesus like i used to be. Im no longer that crazy girl who just doesn't care. I'm losing my spark. I'm losing myself. I feel like for awhile i was just stuck in my bubble and being a sophomore that i didn't have time to realize what was happening to me, until now. Today has been wonderful. I feel like i brokethrough myself, if that makes sense. I got so angry. I think this was supposed to happen. Sometimes God puts you through things that you simply don't understand, it's just how He works. Maybe he allowed this distance from him on purpose or maybe it was all on my own but either way, i ready to get back to Him. I'm ready to love again and not gossip. I'm ready to be "that girl". I'm ready to be the disciple. I miss you Paps.
Tonight i will be starting fresh. I;m gong to read through the New Testament. 2 chapters a day.
You are beautiful :)
No comments:
Post a Comment