Saturday, October 31, 2009

Inspiration

I feel like this year i was going the normal thing. I was being a normal teenager. I started living for people, something i thought i would never do. I got caught up in drama and started caring about how people perceived me. I put my own well-being secondary. I stopped playing guitar and writing songs because of lost inspiration. I was always different but not i'm fading into the norm. but no more. i want to be passionate about my life. I want to be proud of what i do and accomplish. i want to accomplish the impossible. i want to be different just like how God made me to be.

I've come to a place where i am comfortable. Maybe thats not such a good thing but this is a good time for me to get back to how i used to be. I don't have a million best friends or invites to the best parties but i do have real good people in my life who have my best interest at heart, and that is where i am right now.

No comments: