Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Praise HIM in this storm

I don't really know what's going on here. The only thing i DO know is that God is in complete control and he's taking me on this insane ride right now for a reason. Giving up everything for God is tough. I've lost friends, become depressed, and spiritually discontent, all for a good reason though. I have not felt so much joy in my heart in a very long time (JOY not HAPPINESS) This week has been crazy. It's uncountable how many tears i've cried. Im searching, trying to find what God wants me to do, his plan. 

Another thing i have learned this week is how much people come together in tragedy. It doesn't have to be a huge tragedy like 9-11, it can be a small tragedy, but still people come together. Sometimes i wonder how many people would actually be there for me if something happened, and now i have a better understanding of it. If someone is real, no matter how well i know them, they will be there. But then we also have the people that i know very well and i thought i was close with and they weren't there. It's sad, but its reality. 

Someone recently told me that freshmen year is when all your fake friends weed out.  This is completely true and maybe this is part of my frustration towards life right now. Things are changing so rapidly. People are changing. Life is changing. I am changing. But God isn't. maybe thats why he's my best friend. God is there for the broken hearted. I know he is. Even if you can't feel Him, He is there. 

Lets rise above human faults and tragedy's. Lets come together and be real. for HIM.

No comments: