"When one door closes, another one opens." I Truly believe in that. I love my life. I know the difficulties going on right now will no longer matter, confusion becomes uncertainty, and uncertainty is good. or so Jesus says. I miss my best friend. Stupid phone stealers. I love my new friends. and the new amazing people i'm meeting. "The soul keeps no time". Thats another one of my quotes thats constantly in my head. I have had friends that i have known for years but we still don't have the same connection that i have with a new friend that i've known for weeks. To some people i'm disapeering and to some im always with, in person or in heart. Either way, i'm not controlling it. Whatever happens, happens. I'm done doing things to make people happy. I will love everyone but i cant be best friends with everyone. That is my heart right now.
<33
and finally. my life quote at the moment vv
"Sometimes the best things are the ones right in front of you"
No comments:
Post a Comment