Thursday, October 16, 2008
i hate complications. i just want everything to be perfect. i need to come to the realization that im living on EARTH. im so excited for life is unbelieveable. tommorrow is hopefully going to be amazing if there is no complications. what the heck am i saying. im like telling God that i will only have a good day if he does everything perfect! okay no, im going to stop. im going to not worry about the future and just wait and see how everything goes. i just need to pass my vocab test...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh my gosh lauren!!! I love you but I know you already know that but I don't think you know that I love reading your blog so "hey lauren, I love reading your blog!" I like hearing your views on life you are an entertaining person and I love you so that's all I have to say love you lots!!
Post a Comment