Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fearless

I haven't posted in awhile. Life has been full of highs and lows recently. Everything is changing. It interesting how things are working out. The hand of God is among us, completely. I've realized how in a lot of cases i "talk the talk" but don't "walk the walk". I really need to work on that. Recently, i've been getting caught up in the complications of life when i used to be so eager to look at the simpleness of it. I'm making progress though, i can see it. My dreams have faded away into Gods dreams. My heart is yearning for Him now. In the midst of this mess He is also showing my blessings. He's proved to me that if you get past your prejudices you can find something beautiful. I have. 

I'm excited for my life. Excited for the future. Sometimes i don't feel ready to move on, but life wont wait for me. Time is just time and life is just life but love is love and God is God and those things cannot be taken away from us...

So this is my goal for the week: I'm going in fearlessly. I'm going to live and love and see where it goes. I don't know what's going to happen tonight or tomorrow or in a year but God knows and i know he's smiling at the change and my future. So i will too; Fearlessly. 

1 comment:

Madison said...

glad to hear it girl :)