Today i slept till one in the afternoon! I was so unbelievably tired. I have no idea how the people here do it... we walk like five miles a day! My feet hurt, my back hurts, i feel like an old lady!
My christmas was good but very odd. I missed everyone back home and the things i normally do on Christmas. It was sad knowing i was so far away from the people i loved the most. It just felt like an ordinary day and that made me sad. I can't wait to come home even though i still have a week left!
Londons next. We're taking the English Chunnel tomorrow morning. The same one that broke down last week... cross your fingers for us! I'm excited to go somewhere that actually speaks our language. I'm tired of getting weird looks after i mispronounce a street or french word i'm trying to learn. I told my mom that i absolutely needed to do one thing in London, have a tea party! I love english food: fish and chips, yorkshire pudding, english breakfast tea, and Nutella!
Regarding pictures... It takes so incredibly long to upload them here. I have so many i want to post! Hopefully it will be better in London and i'll keep trying to post a few here or there. I will also try to put them on Facebook.
I hope everyone had a great christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment