Saturday, December 12, 2009

raindrops


I absolutely love waking up to rain pattering on the ceiling. I love even more walking into the living room and our christmas lights are on, it's just so beautiful. Recently, i have been going on the right direction, i think. I'm thinking about my life and working on my relationship with Him. It's definitely been a challenge but i wont give up. step by step ill make my way through...

On a better note,
I'm leaving for europe next saturday! Crazy right? I could not be more excited. Christmas in Paris, New Years in London....i cant even believe it. There are many uncertainties on this trip but i'm hoping that God will help everything work through for the better. I pray that my mom will let me do some of the things i like to do aswell as her list of museums and such... I also pray that i wont be sick (I have a cold).

The only sad part... i will not be able to see my amazing boyfriend for two weeks! I spent Hanukkah with him last night and it was a bit bittersweet considering theres so many more holidays coming up and i wont be with him...

Oh, i'm also getting really into photography... My uncle has blessed me so much and done so much for me and he has gotten me two amazing cameras to take pictures with. i will post pictures soon.

Other than that, i'm loving life and trying to live in the present.


No comments: