



We're in a place they speak our same language! Yes! I'm very excited to be in London and have very high expectations for it. Some of my family on my dads side is from England so i have grown up with english breakfast tea, yorkshire puddings, and Cadbury chocolate! The style and vibe isn't as great as Paris but it's still more unique than our conservative style in Orange County. Our hotel is in the best location. It's not even a block away from Trafalgar Square! My goals while were here is to have a tea party, goto The Water Rats (A cute coffee shop that plays local indie bands), walk through Hyde Park, take lots of pictures, try to avoid as many history museums as possible, and see Stonehenge! I'll actually be seeing Stonehenge tomorrow. We're taking a bus tour to Windsor Palace, roman baths, and Stonehenge. I love being on buses or trains because i get to sleep! I have been so tired this whole trip. I still don't think i'm fully on european time.
Our new hotel is in a good location but hardly as nice as our quaint, eclectic, Paris one. The beds are little, the tv is small, and the breakfast here is "cold continental"... whatever that means. We will be here less then we were in Paris though so i guess it doesn't matter much.
My internet connection is much better here so the photos are uploading faster! Here are some that i took our last days in Paris. If your wondering who the random blonde is, she's one of our friends from Arizona that we met!

No comments:
Post a Comment