Hello! Sorry for the lack of blogs the last couple of days. It's been such a whirl wind. I am exhausted! We've been all over the town and my ankles hurt like crazy. Tomorrow is Christmas and nothing will be open, therefore it is our resting, sleeping, strolling day. Finally. We went to Versailles today. It's not one of my favorites but it was good to see. I have loved just strolling around boutique-y areas and dining at little bistros. My mom on the other hand, wants to hit every museum available on her museum card. There has been some tension there. We got some good shopping in today but everything is so much more museum! I've also noticed that a lot of the clothes and jewelry are cheap and not worth much at all. Maybe we'll have better luck in London.
We've met some friends! They are in the room right next to us and there're these two older ladies ditching their families for Christmas to have a "girls trip"... kinda like us! They invited us down for some wine tonight, it was fun. We had really good conversations :)
I want to sleep. Tomorrow i will have a more extensive blog... its taking too long for my pictures to upload :( i will upload a bunch soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment